Pinewood has an excellent team of dedicated and experienced teachers who individually and collectively offer a variety of talents to complement the school’s diverse program.
Pinewood Primary School Staff:
- acknowledge that all students have a capacity to learn
- have an understanding of how students develop and learn
- recognise, respect and respond to the individual differences of their students
- treat students respectfully, equitably and justly
- engender positive attitudes, confidence and self esteem within all students
- set and maintain high standards of student behaviour and academic achievement
Support staff are an integral and vital part of our school community. They maintain a collaborative role in all aspects of student learning at Pinewood Primary School.