Sports, Health & Physical Education
At Pinewood PS, we have a well resourced Health and Physical Education Program. The program is inclusive of the school and local community.
Students regularly take part in activities that promote movement and physical activity and health knowledge and promotion.
Throughout the year Pinewood students participate in:
- PE class sessions – Focusing on the Fundamental Motor Skills program
- Interschool sport – Summer & Winter (Year 5 and 6)
- Athletics – 2009, 2010 & 2011 SDSSA Champions
- Cross Country
- Swimming program
- Year 5/6 Camp – Five days
- Year 3/4 Camp – Three days